Form sa Pag-contact

Pangalan

Email *

Mensahe *

Huwebes, Mayo 19, 2016

Angel Locsin tours fans to her new home! MUST LOOK!



The 'Pilipinas Got Talent' judge Angel Locsin moved to her new house. To remember the special day, Angel had an on-the-spot photo shoot to mark her moving day.

To blend with her new house with simple interiors, the actress decided to go for the natural look. The photos show how gorgeous she still is even without her make up on.

Angel also thanked the former owner of her new house, Bern Wong. She expressed her gratitude and appreciation through her Instagram account.

The caption reads: “While we were cleansing my new place, the previous owner dropped by and gave me a perfect welcome gift for the house! A framed photograph of a beautiful purple sunset that Ms. Bern Wong (the owner) took in one of her travels. I just want to share it with you guys!"

Later on, Angel asked Ms. Bern to take a photo of her. It has a caption: "I asked her on the spot if she would take a photo of me at my new place. It's still bare so we agreed to just shoot it raw. Natural lighting, no reflectors, no styling team, no make up, and no suklay I just put on my white polo shirt and slipped out of my moving day overalls get up and Ms. Wong did her magic. Happy ako na may photo ako to display that will remind me of that memorable day,"