Form sa Pag-contact

Pangalan

Email *

Mensahe *

Lunes, Setyembre 12, 2016

Kris Aquino reveals reason why she left ABSCBN


An emotional Kris Aquino officially confirmed her departure from ABS-CBN after being apart of the network for more than two decades. She made the announcement just this Monday, evident in her social media posts on Instagram.

According to Kris, one of the main reasons of her leaving ABS-CBN was due to the lack of guarantees on giving her new shows after they made discussions about her contract, adding to the fact that their negotiations were quite delayed last February which pushed her decision further on departing from the network.

Part 1: I want to tell you our truth & I pray you'll understand... 20 years ago, I went back to ABS CBN after a year w/ GMA (Star Talk & a Viva produced afternoon talk show). It started w/ Today w/ Kris Aquino & ended w/ Kris Tv. We had a memorable, excellent run. ABS saw me through my worst & my best. I had the chance to be part of career defining shows like TWKA, The Buzz, Game KNB, Deal or No Deal, PGT etc & had iconic movies like Feng Shui & Sukob. We were set to renew our contract February 2016, it was a generous, less demanding agreement but at that time there was a threat to my life we needed to take seriously, I had to regain my health, and I needed time for my family & me. We didn't sign then, I went to Hawaii, came back to campaign, then left again. Our agreement was we'd talk when I got back. That is the risk of taking time for yourself- when you come back there's no guarantee that a space will be held for you. We spoke in July but there was no definite show & no assured time frame of my return on air. I perfectly understood- as much as I wanted to believe I was a pillar of the network, everybody is dispensable. And I say that with no bitterness- just HONESTY. So to all of you saying please don't leave- it wasn't a choice that was just mine to make. I take my share of the responsibility. And I say that w/ so much gratitude in my heart. ❤️
A photo posted by 🇵🇭 Kris Aquino (@kriscaquino) on


"That is the risk of taking time for yourself – when you come back there's no guarantee that a space will be held for you. We spoke in July but there was no definite show and no assured time frame of my return on air," she said regarding her contract negotiations.

A photo posted by 🇵🇭 Kris Aquino (@kriscaquino) on


But she harbors no bad feelings towards ABS-CBN and only wants honesty on the networks part, as she said "I perfectly understood – as much as I wanted to believe I was a pillar of the network, everybody is dispensable. And I say that with no bitterness – just HONESTY,"

Antonio P. Tuviera Entertainment Inc. are now in talks with Kris Aquino which produces shows from GMA Network like "Eat Bulaga". The actress said “Thirty years after – dumating na ang TAMANG PANAHON (the right time has arrived),"

She clarified things up by saying that there were no ill feelings between her and ABS-CBN. It will be interesting to see what the future holds for Kris Aquino as she ventures on a new journey in her television career.