Form sa Pag-contact

Pangalan

Email *

Mensahe *

Sabado, Disyembre 26, 2015

Your fave Celebs Spend There CHRISTMAS


The most wonderful time of the year usually comes with tried-and-tested Christmas traditions, and even celebrities have their very own takes on it. This year, the stars chose to welcome Christmas with both old and new habits. While some kept it conventional by opening gifts with the family at home, a few jetsetted off to far-flung holiday destinations.
No matter how the day was spent, these celebs made sure to go full-on holiday mode and we thank social media for letting us peek into how they did just that. See how these stars spent Christmas day!
Marian & Dingdong Dantes

Christmas was made special in the Dantes abode. This year, they welcomed their first baby girl Maria Letizia, and the two parents couldn’t be any prouder. It is expected that their first-ever holiday family portrait is of the couple, all-smiles looking down on their one-month old baby.
Anne Curtis and Erwan Heussaff
Got to visit the home of my all time favourite poet today. What a feeling it was to be in the room where he read & wrote some of his masterpieces. Merci Mon Amour for coming today. I recall one of the first gifts you ever gave to me was a custom painted french commode with a piece of a verse that I love from one of my favourite poems – If You Forget Me – ” ah my love, ah my own, in me all that fire is repeated, in me nothing is extinguished” I know this is long but I’d like to share with all you one of my all time favourite poems by a poet I adore. If You Forget Me. I want you to know one thing. You know how this is: if I look at the crystal moon, at the red branch of the slow autumn at my window, if I touch near the fire the impalpable ash or the wrinkled body of the log, everything carries me to you, as if everything that exists, aromas, light, metals, were little boats that sail toward those isles of yours that wait for me. Well, now, if little by little you stop loving me I shall stop loving you.. little by little. If suddenly you forget me do not look for me, for I shall already have forgotten you. If you think it long and mad, the wind of banners that passes through my life, and you decide to leave me at the shore of the heart where I have roots, remember that on that day, at that hour, I shall lift my arms and my roots will set off to seek another land. But if each day, each hour, you feel that you are destined for me with implacable sweetness, if each day a flower climbs up to your lips to seek me, ah my love, ah my own, in me all that fire is repeated, in me nothing is extinguished or forgotten, my love feeds on your love, beloved, and as long as you live it will be in your arms without leaving mine. -Pablo Neruda #ANNEventures #Santiago #Chile A photo posted by Anne Curtis (@annecurtissmith) on Dec 23, 2015 at 8:43pm PST

The golden celebrity couple chose to spend the day together at an exotic destination: Chile! Anne’s favorite poet is Pablo Neruda and the two trekked off to Santiago, Chile to visit the home of the poet. Anne and Erwan will continue their romantic getaway in San Pedro de Atacama wherein Anne’s gift to herself is to see the Atacama Desert, and it helps to have Erwan tag along.
Maine Mendoza
A photo posted by Maine Mendoza (@mainedcm) on Dec 24, 2015 at 10:55pm PST

With her new movie My Bebe Love, which just premiered yesterday, Maine chose to spend some downtime in Japan—but with no Alden in sight! Currently, she’s exploring Ginza and it seems that we’ll be seeing a lot of her #ootds! Since when did Maine become this chic?
Ruffa Gutierrez
Merry Christmas from the next generation of the Gutierrez’s ❤️ #GutzyXmas
A photo posted by Ruffa Gutierrez (@iloveruffag) on Dec 24, 2015 at 9:28am PST

It’s a onesie party at the home of the Gutierrez’s! This time, Christmas was really meant for the kids as we see Ruffa’s two daughters Lorin and Venice in their unicorn onesies and David, Eduardo Gutierrez’s son, in a Tiger onesie. The gift opening might have been a chaos in this household!
Pia Wurtzbach
What’s Christmas like for a newly crowned Miss Universe? Pia flew from Las Vegas, where the pageant was held, all the way to New York City. She reveals how excited she is for the trip as it is her first time to visit the Big Apple. As for what she’s most thankful? It’s getting “the best Christmas gift ever—not just for me, [but] for my country,” she says referring to the crown.
Andi Manzano and GP Reyes
GP and I planned not give each other gifts this Christmas. We asked ourselves what we wanted and to be quite honest we didn’t want anything cause we already have the best gift any married couple could ask for. This year will be our first Christmas together as a family. We got to create wonderful memories, create simple traditions like putting up our tree and decorating it as a family or watching Olivia’s eyes brighten and how she gets excited as we light up our tree and sing her Christmas carols or how she rips the gifts I just wrapped cause she likes the sound of it. Hehe! It’s a simple Christmas for us this year and with all the traffic and cramming.. Let’s not forget what Christmas is all about :) let’s celebrate the the birth of Christ. So before all the festivities later we would like to greet you all Merry Christmas ❤️
A photo posted by Andi Manzano-Reyes (@andimanzano) on Dec 23, 2015 at 10:47pm PST

It’s also the first Christmas for Andi and GP to welcome their first baby girl, Olivia. The couple did something different this year, though: They chose not to get one another gifts. Andi revealed that they asked each other what they wanted to get but realized that they actually didn’t need anything else. And this family portrait explains just why.
KC Concepcion
A photo posted by KC Concepcion (@thisiskcconcepcion) on Dec 25, 2015 at 12:06am PST

The Concepcion-Pangilinan is a big clan and looks like a fun one, too! It’s a big old family reunion for them come Christmas morning and KC gave a glimpse on how it’s like for the girls of the family: locking them up inside the “girls’ room,” probably gossiping about boys and updating one another about their lives.
Coleen Garcia and Billy Crawford
Merry Christmas, from our family to yours ☺️❤️
A photo posted by Coleen Garcia  (@coleengarcia) on Dec 24, 2015 at 9:42am PST

Billy spent Christmas with all of the Garcia clan. Coleen greeted her followers with the usual “Merry Christmas, from our family to yours” but what was most surprising was Billy captioning his post using the same photo with “Merry Christmas from our family.” Are the two about to take an extra step in their relationship? Either way, what a sweet, intimate holiday for the two!
Isabelle Daza
A photo posted by isabelledaza (@isabelledaza) on Dec 25, 2015 at 7:16am PST

Isabelle spent the holidays with French beau Adrien Semblat in France! The two, always keeping it healthy, went on a morning bike ride and run before the “carbo-loading” and the day after, went on a “traditional Christmas run” with the Semblat family to burn the “Nutella and bread.” Now, what’s our excuse for all that holiday weight?
Chesca Garcia-Kramer and family
Merry Christmas everyone!!!
A photo posted by Chesca Garcia Kramer (@chekakramer) on Dec 24, 2015 at 6:14am PST

Now this is one crazy bunch of a family but don’t we all want to be part of the Kramers? Along with her husband Doug and three kids Kendra, Scarlett, and Gavin, Chesca kept it traditional by welcoming Christmas and opening gifts at home together. The three munchkins looked all cheeky in red as they waited to finally see what they got for Christmas.