Form sa Pag-contact

Pangalan

Email *

Mensahe *

Martes, Disyembre 29, 2015

Before Rico Yan passed away he made a Love Letter for Claudine Barretto..Find Out What's in the Letter!



The netizens were left in tears as they saw that Claudine Barretto's latest Instagram update is actually her photo with Rico Yan with a love letter beside it. 

We can still recall that Claudine and Rico Yan's team up was one of the best and most remarkable love team in the 90s, right? That's why we were all left in tears when the news broke out saying that Rico Yan was found stiff and lifeless in his room.


Rico Yan's love letter for Claudine Barretto before he passed away!

The love letter that Rico Yan has written for Claudine reads: "To my honey, by the time you read this, I must be in CDO. Just want to thank you for last night. You were wonderful! And because of that, I’m sure I’m gonna have a hard time sleeping without youby my side tonight. But nevertheless, I still love you very much! – Rico” 

As people read the letter, they realized how hard it was for Claudine when Rico Yan passed away.
Via WhenInManila